- Unique local presence in the Nordic region
- Employees with high competence who are driven to solving our customers' needs
- We offer a large product range and specialized processing services combined with expertise in logistics, strong distribution networks and modern customer service solutions
- High delivery precision and short lead times, with services that help customers improve their material flows
- Close cooperation with strategic suppliers, key customers and segments
Steel, metals and a strong belief in the Nordic industry
Tibnor supplies steel, metals and production services to the industry in the Nordics and Baltics. We are driven to make a difference for all our customers. For we, just like them, have to work harder, smarter and better to compete in global competition. As a modern distributor of steel and metals, we understand that our role extends far beyond the actual delivery. We make a difference!
Number of employees
1000 employees in 7 countries
Tibnor is a subsidiary of SSAB with a share of the SSAB Group's total net sales of 12%.
Kimmo Väkiparta (1965)
Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
Tibnor has sales offices, warehouses and processing facilities in Sweden, Finland, Norway, Denmark and the Baltics. Our head office is located in Solna outside Stockholm. Each country has local management teams with good knowledge of their respective markets. Purchasing and inventory management, parts business, IT, marketing, communication and HR are centrally managed. In Sweden, we also have our subsidiaries that operate under their own brand.
Kimmo Väkiparta is the President and CEO of Tibnor, responsible for the company's daily operations. In addition to the President and CEO, the management consists of eight members, each with a clear responsibility for effectively securing and working for Tibnor's interests and strategy.
CEO and Head of Tibnor Sweden
Head of Tibnor Finland, Norway and Baltics
Head of Tibnor Denmark
Head of Finance, IT and Digital Transformation
Head of Purchasing and Inventory Management
Head of Safety, People and Culture
- Gain market shares by using the broadest product range in the Nordic region
- Increased volumes in Part Business through a specialized processing network
- Continue to develop our value-added services with a focus on customer value
- Utilize digitalization and automation
- Build a common Tibnor and utilize competencies, best practices, facilities and purchasing power throughout the Nordic region and thus be a strong partner for our customers and suppliers
Tibnor has an important role as part of this: we are the meeting point for smarter solutions, where our know-how and potential meet our customers’ and suppliers’. Smarter solutions bring competitiveness and effectiveness for the industrial companies, and thus, together we make the Nordic industry even stronger.
Driven – Together we create value
- We work to create value
- We work together to succeed
- We are result-oriented
True – Do what is right
- We put safety first
- We show each other respect
- We act with integrity
Ahead – Future in mind
- We continously strive to improve
- We bring new innovations to life
- We take action for a better world